Is your strategic plan based on what you’ve done in the past...or what’s coming next?
The Futures Lab is a one- or two-day experience where leaders and stakeholders:
- Debate and discuss 20-30 local and regional trends that will impact your community
- Define disruptions that could impact your regions, and build scenarios for how the community would respond
- Create a strategic action plan to help your community reach its full potential
Why should my Chamber do a Futures Lab?
- Because planning your future based on what you’ve done in the past isn’t getting you the results you want
- Because YOU need to convene your community’s leadership to talk about the future
Email Lisa Loniello to set up a time to talk
Who uses Futures Lab and Rebecca Ryan?
- Charleston SC Chamber - Bryan Derreberry
- Columbia SC Chamber - Drew Blackstone
- Greater Omaha Chamber - David G. Brown
- Nashville Area Chamber - Nancy Eisenbrandt
- Lake Charles/Southwest Louisiana - George Swift
Get In Touch
Thank you for contacting us. We will follow up with your request promptly!
Want to take a deeper dive into the strategic foresight process for your community, Chamber or organization? Rebecca has lead dozens of successful community foresight processes across the nation, from Charleston, SC to Omaha, NE.Tell Me More